|Solar panel power||
PV200 Solar Panel
Up to 10'200Wh, for 2 x EP500 or 2 x EP500 PRO
580 x 300 x 760 mm
2000W/3000W (3 AC 220-240V Outlets)
- SUNSLICE ® - OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR OF BLUETTI
- 5100Wh LiFePo4/3000W PSW Inverter,6000+Charge Cycle
- Movable Power Station
- In-grid UPS Mode&Flexible UPS Mode(24/7)
- Off-grid Energy Storage
- Multiple Devices Can Be Loaded Simultaneously
- Flexible Recharging Way To Keep Your EP500Pro Always On
- App Remote Control
- Smart Touchscreen
All-in-one Backup Power Station
The BLUETTI EP500Pro is shipped with a ground-breaking 5100Wh LiFePO4 battery pack and a 3000W rated (2000W for the EP500) pure sine wave AC inverter. This class-leading power station brings you the power to run your entire party, family camping trip, cabin workshops, or even your whole house for a day or two in the event of an unexpected outage. Up to 15 outlet sources allow you to power anything from laptops and air conditioners to your electric vehicles without breaking a sweat.
Safe, Smart, And Continuously Evolving
The advanced Battery Management System and LiFePO4 chemistry bring the EP500Pro incredible safety and durability. With the built-in dual-core microcomputer and Internet connection, the EP500Pro’s firmware can be upgraded through your internet connection.
Seamless UPS Backup
The EP500Pro will automatically become your home energy source for essential loads when the electrical grid goes down. Unlike gasoline generators, the BLUETTI EP500Pro keeps your lights on and laptops charged without upkeep, fuel, carbon monoxide or annoying noise. Pair with up to 2400W MPPT solar input to rapidly recharge or to keep your appliances running without depleting the onboard battery. Remember when you had to worry about a power outage? Worry no longer, Meet BLUETTI EP500Pro.
How to use the EP500Pro
Designed as a flexible power station to meet various scenarios, the EP500Pro Series has different usages.
Different combinations are possibleCreate your own pack by connecting up to 6 x PV200 Solar Panels for a total of 1200 Watts Solar Power.
Charging in the Sun only
- At full solar power (Max 2400 Watts for EP500Pro), the EP500 Pro will take around 2.6 hours to be fully charged by the sun.
- At full solar power (Max 1200 Watts for EP500), the EP500 will take around 4.75 hours to be fully charged by the sun.
Charging in the Sun and in the Outlet simultaneously
- At full Solar and AC (outlet) power (Max 2400W Solar Power for EP500Pro), the EP500 Pro will take around 1.72 hours to be fully charged.
- At full Solar and AC (outlet) power (Max 1200W Solar Power for EP500), the EP500 will take around 3.23 hours to be fully charged by the sun.
Never Run Out of Power
Suitable for various occasions
Full Review of the Bluetti EP500
|Solar panel power||PV200 Solar Panel Up to 2400 Watts Solar Power for EP500Pro Up to 1200 Watts Solar Power for EP500Pro|
|Battery Capacity||Up to 10'200Wh, for 2 x EP500 or 2 x EP500 PRO|
|Dimensions||580 x 300 x 760 mm|
|Output||2000W/3000W (3 AC 220-240V Outlets) 1 x Cigarette Lighter Port : 12V DC / 10A 2 x DC 5521 : 12V DC/10A 2 x USB-A : 5V DC / 3A - 15W each 2 x USB-A (fast charging) : 3.6-12V DC / 3A : 18W each 1 (or 2 for EP500PRO) x USB-C (Type-C) : 20V DC/5A, 5-15V DC/3A : 100W total 2 x Wireless Charging Pad : 5/7.5/10/15W each RV Port : 12V DC / 30A (400W max load, 2S)|